Monday, December 19, 2016

Hello Families~

I can’t believe it’s that time~ Christmas holiday where I won’t see the children for what seems like a long time. We all need a break but it doesn’t mean I won’t be thinking about them and wondering what everyone is doing. I always feel like your child is my own child so thanks for sharing your child with me!

Although there’s only a few more days, we are very busy. 

Wednesday is our trip to celebrate Holiday Traditions Around the World at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. We’ll be leaving right away in the morning (don’t be late!) and will be back in time for lunch at school. Adult chaperones will meet us at the Gardens about 9:30~ I’ll be in contact with those adult chaperones soon.

Thursday is our last day before break! You are invited to attend a school wide sing along, beginning at 1:15 in the gym. After the sing along, the students will have a recess time before returning to our classroom. I’m low key when it comes to classroom parties. I’m planning on a snack for the children and maybe a little craft. The children all enjoy free time/playing with each other, too. So I will probably offer the choice of playing  (Legos/board games/etc.) or completing a craft. So it is very, very low key!

If you plan on attending the sing along, you may take your child home with you or you can leave him or her with me!

I only sent one homework math sheet to complete this week! Celebrate!


As always, let me know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment