Monday, October 24, 2016


Happy Monday!

Our field trip to Post Family Farms on Friday was a blast! Be sure to check out our class Facebook page for the fun pictures, “Alpine Brinks”. If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I’ll add you to the page. 

Picture Retakes are Wednesday!

Thursday is also PILLOW DAY! Mrs. Meulenberg finished sewing about 100 pillows and now they are ready to be stuffed. Look for pictures to be posted on our Facebook page. 

HALLOWEEN DETAILS: Alpine Halloween Parade will be held at 2:30 on Monday. The children are aware that clown costumes are not acceptable this year. I’m sure you are aware of the Creepy Clown Craze, which has spread to Alpine, too. 

“There were rumors and speculations going on recently about the
“clowns.” I am very proud of our district administration, students,
parents, and teachers for creating a safe environment. I would like
to respectfully ask that all students, at least for this year, avoid
clown costumes for our Halloween parade. As in past years,
please refrain from costumes that are violent or gory and
remember to leave other accessories at home (swords, staffs, etc.).
I would like our focus to be on our students and the fun of the
holiday.” Mr. Snyder


As always, contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment