Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello Second Grade Families!

As we begin a new week, I just have a few reminders:

  1. Friday is a 1/2 day, with dismissal at 12:00. 

  1. MAP Testing should be complete this week! I hope to have all of my students finished tomorrow.

  1. Tomorrow is also COUNT DAY, which is a day where student attendance plays an important role in determining state monies. 

4.  Our first field trip is scheduled for Friday afternoon,        October 23. More information will be sent home later this week.  


5.  Math Neighborhoods began this week. All second grade students were split into groups based on math needs. I am still your child’s primary math teacher but my teammates may be providing extra support for your child. This is similar to math instruction received last year in first grade.




No comments:

Post a Comment